Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Calling all super heroes!

These capes are perfect for any little super heroes you may know. We have several color combinations to choose from. We can even make camo. You can put names, initials or nothing on them. They are reversible. They measure approximately 24" wide at the bottom and 22" long from the bottom of the neck hole. They are $27. Little princess' capes come with a star wand so she can effectively rule the land!

Miller loves his cape - the blue one. It was a birthday present. It came in two months late of his May birthday. (yes, two months - I thought the girl took my money and ran). I made the mistake of telling him about it. My three year old forgets nothing. He asked me about it every other day for two months. What's a mama to do? I decided to make him a cape myself. Of course I put batman on one side and superman on the other. (no, I can't sell those because of copyright infringment). And, lo and behold, two days later guess what arrived in the mail? His blue cape. Two months late.



No comments:

Post a Comment